Practical Family Law Representation For The Best Results
The experienced Hartford family law attorneys at Schulman & Associates are well-respected for our loyalty to our clients and our commitment to providing high-quality legal services. As a client-centered law firm, we will put your interests first. We care about what our client wants and fight for them.
We understand the highly personal nature of family law problems. Our no-nonsense approach to resolving difficult disputes allows our clients to get through a difficult time to a brighter future. We start with a thorough review of our clients’ unique circumstance to develop a strong plan of action from the beginning to provide focus during an emotional time.
We provide innovative representation aimed at producing results in all aspects of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: The end of a marriage does not mean that you do not have rights. Divorce is never easy. Focusing on the goal is vital to reducing anxiety and obtaining real results. Our focus in every divorce is to obtain the best possible outcome to allow our clients to move forward with their lives.
- Legal separation: There are reasons some couples may choose legal separation instead of divorce. While there are similarities between the two, separation does not fully unravel the marriage. We can guide you through the tough decisions you need to make in a separation to ensure your rights are protected.
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement: Life moves on after divorce. With an ever changing economy, an existing child custody, child support, as well as an alimony arrangement may no longer adequately reflect the current situation. We help clients understand the requirements of modifying a current order, as well as providing knowledgeable advocacy in modification or contempt and enforcement hearings.
- Child protection: When the Connecticut Department of Children and Families steps in to investigate potential child abuse or neglect, our firm is a quality resource to protect parental and children’s rights. Our experience with DCF child protection matters and our drive to obtain the best results are valuable resources for families in the Hartford area.
- Domestic violence: Domestic or family violence allegations often fall within the scope of both family law and criminal law. Our family law and criminal defense lawyers represent men and women with knowledgeable, comprehensive guidance in hearings related to protective orders, divorce proceedings and in criminal court.
Reach Out To Trusted Divorce Lawyers For Assistance With Your Family Law Concerns
To schedule an appointment to discuss your family law concerns with a respected, practical family law attorney, contact us online or call 860-541-5795.